UCDavis is home to two world-famous yeast collections! If you are interested in wine yeasts, please contact the Wine Yeast and Bacteria Collection, Department of Viticulture and Enology, curator Lucy Joseph.
- United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service Culture Collection, Microbial Properties Research Unit, Peoria
- Westerdijk Institute CBS-KNAW collections
- American Type Culture Collection (ATCC)
- National Collection of Yeast Cultures (NCYC), Institute of Food Research, Norwich, UK
- Yeast, a newsletter for persons interested in yeasts, serves as an informal means of communication among persons interested in all aspects of yeast biology.
- Industrial Yeasts Collection DBVPG
Department of Applied Biology
University of Perugia
Borgo XX Giugno, 74, I-06121 Perugia, Italy